1. Food for you is what? Comfort
2. What was your favourite food/meal as a child? Pollo cooked for my birthday. A Persian chicken dish cooked with crunchy rice on the bottom.
3. What did you have for dinner last night? Beef ragu with maize tagliatelle with a mixed green leaf and fennel salad.
4. Favourite restaurant? Kopi Timan at Manuka in Canberra.
5. Do you grow food, and if so, what? Kale, cherry tomatoes, basil, parsley, chervil, coriander, garlic chives, broccoli, celery, rocket, spinach, mixed lettuce, eggplant, french beans, silverbeet…
6. Local hidden gem? Gillian’s Cafe in East Brisbane
7. Your favourite food shop? New Farm Deli
8. What do you hope never to eat again? Raw meat
9. How often do you cook? When my husband’s not at home.
Most used cookbook? Internet.